Industrial Roof Solutions
ER Systems Industrial Roof Solutions: Coatings, repairs and restorations by ER Systems.
Restore and preserve EPDM, TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin), Metal and other membranes.
- Reduces membrane shrinkage and chalking
- Multiple chemistry options (acrylic, polyurethane)
- Reduces stress on seams, flashing and penetrations
- Lowers energy cost
- Adhesion promoting used as needed
Membranes can become brittle, shrink and pull away from curbs, separate seams. But by being proactive and restoring a single-ply membrane before it’s to late, allows you to avoid unnecessary and costly tear-offs, reduce further maintenance costs.
Extend the life of your metal roof at a lower cost than a full replacement. Get the project done fast with fabric-less roof coating systems:
- Longest performing system in the industry
- Polyurethane fabric-less seam sealer since 1977
- System bends and stretches with roof
- Less disruption of business
Metal expands and contract backing out fasteners, neoprene washers become brittle causing them to fall, and rust can form weaking panels. Use ER Systems metal restoration coating technology to address deficiencies and bring your roof to as good as or as better than new condition.
Restore existing asphalt substrates including smooth BUR and Modified Bitumen:
- Reduce the amount of cracking and deterioration
- Adaptable to nearly every type of asphalt membrane
- High-tech stain blocking base coat keeps coating from being yellowed by oils in asphalt
- Multiple chemistries for “tough” applications
- Systems may be applied to new and aged asphalt or modified bitumen to provide immediate protection from weather. UV degradation and chemical deterioration
- Lower the roof temperature extending the roof life.
When aged asphalt roof is exposed to solar radiation or moisture, it leaches out oils and plasticizers that can lead to failure and eventually cost a roof replacement.